Dienstag, 9. Februar 2010

Mango

 

Oh yes, there's hope. I become better. More like to eat fruits than to paint them but this formidable Bio-Mango quiet lying on the table reminded me of a little whale stranded on the beach and I couldn't resist. And the best - it only took me 1 hour to paint it. That's my personal record because usually I'm a very slowly painter. 

Oh ja, es gibt Hoffnung. Ich werde besser. Lieber esse ich Früchte als sie zu malen aber diese formidable Bio-Mango erinnerte mich, so ruhig, wie sie auf dem Tisch lag, an einen kleinen gestrandeten Wal und ich konnte nicht widerstehen. Und das beste - ich habe nur 1 h für die Mango gebraucht. Das ist mein persönlicher Rekord, denn normalerweise bin ich eine sehr langsame Malerin.

10x10 cm / Öl auf Malplatte

1 Kommentar:

Caio Fern hat gesagt…

this painting has a such beautiful texture . all the values worked so well .
i loved this work .