Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010

Kulturhauptstadt 2010 - das Ruhrgebiet

I like to make a little promotion for "Ruhr2010" (for further information have a look here). Last weekend I visited the Zeche Zollverein in Essen which was very interesting. I know a lot of interesting places around my hometown Dortmund but the Zeche Zollverein which belongs to the world heritage really impressed me.
As part of "Ruhr2010" there are a lot of events this year in every edge of the Ruhrgebiet. If you have time to visit - do it, do it, do it !!! Interesting places and events, cold beer and last but not least the origin inhabitants of the Ruhrgebiet, which are mostly straight and honest, like me, haha. ;-)
Have a look also to some snapshots I took with my mobile. You can see some of the yellow balloons and my favourite is the one with the little birch which is growing on a railroad between the rails high up on about 10 m.

Und auch für alle in Deutschland: Kommt und schaut Euch die Kulturhauptstadt Ruhr2010 an, es lohnt sich. Wie jemand es benannte, die Menschen im Ruhrgebiet waren immer stolz darauf ein Industriestandort zu sein, nun können sie stolz darauf sein auch ein Kulturstandort zu sein. Jawoll! ;-) Ich wohne schon immer im Ruhrgebiet aber erst in den letzten Jahren entdecke ich mehr und mehr die schönen Seiten.
Und der Besuch der Zeche Zollverein am vergangenen Wochenende hat mich erneut sehr beeindruckt.
Ich habe einige Schnappschüsse mit meinem Handy gemacht, die schon mal einen kleinen Eindruck wiedergeben. Mein Lieblingsbild ist jedoch das mit der kleinen Birke, die unverdrossen zwischen den Gleisen, auf einer ca. 10 m hohen Bahntrasse, wächst.





Keine Kommentare: